Legal Guidance For International Workers

In today's global economy, demand for workers flows across international boundaries. In the United States, the federal government has recognized this reality of employment immigration. As a result, foreign workers are allowed to live and work here under a variety of employment visas.

At our firm in Metairie, Louisiana, New Orleans area attorney Cynthia Ceballos assists employers in following the legal guidelines for securing work visas on behalf of foreign employees. Meet with us, and we can discuss the best temporary or permanent visa available based on your prospective employees' qualifications, interests and purposes.

Obtaining The Correct Paperwork For Prospective Employees

U.S. immigration law is bureaucratic and complicated. With more than 13 years spent practicing immigration law and working on employment visas, our lawyer can simplify the process and make it easier for you. We assist employers in obtaining these and other temporary employment visas on behalf of their prospective employees:

  • E-2 visas for treaty investors
  • L-1 visas for employees transferring within companies
  • H-1B visas for workers in specialty occupations
  • H-2B visas for temporary or seasonal workers
  • O visas for employees of extraordinary ability, their assistants and dependents
  • TN visas for Mexican and Canadian workers in a profession defined by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

Contact Us | Se Habla Español

At Ceballos Legal Consulting, LLC, we can help you to prepare and file a Form I-129 to pursue the visa or Petition for Nonimmigrant Alien Worker, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

From there, our experienced attorney in New Orleans can help you secure the visa through a U.S. embassy or consulate. Doing this can create a path for employees to obtain permanent residency through the labor certification process.

For more information, contact us online or call us at 866-603-6592. La abogada habla español.