Reunite Your Family In The United States

Green Card

When one member of a family lives in the United States and others live abroad, reuniting in the U.S. can be especially complicated. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) require substantial documentation and information before approving an application. Without an experienced lawyer on your side, you may make critical mistakes that could lead to unnecessary delays or denials.

From our office in Metairie, Louisiana, Ceballos Legal Consulting, LLC, helps people from throughout the New Orleans area and around the world in all types of matters to help individuals reunite with their family matters.

Your Guide Throughout The Family Immigration Process

Our attorney, Cynthia Ceballos, has significant experience helping U.S. citizens whose spouses or fiancé(e)s are citizens of other countries and reside outside of the U.S.

For a fiancé(e), we will file a K-1 visa application with USCIS.

  • After approval, the USCIS will notify the consular section of the U.S. Embassy overseas to schedule an appointment for your fiancé(e)'s interview.
  • Once the visa is issued, your fiancé(e) can enter the U.S. You will have 90 days from that entry date in which to marry.

For couples already married, we will file the required K-3 visa application process.

  • The process requires one additional preliminary step. Our firm can assist in filing the required I-130 form with USCIS. The receipt notice is must be included in the K-3 application as evidence of filing.
  • If this application is approved, your spouse can live in the U.S. while waiting for USCIS to approve the I-130.

Help With Applying For Your Green Card

An approved green card is evidence of legal permanent resident status in the U.S.

Once USCIS has approved your visa application, attorney Cynthia Ceballos can help you apply for adjustment of status. This is the application for a green card, if you are already in the United States with an approved visa.

Many individuals who attempt to file for a green card on their own are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of paperwork and information. We will make the process as streamlined as possible. We offer family-based guidance for your green card application.

Our attorney also will help you prepare for an adjustment interview at a local USCIS office. You will be asked detailed questions about your relationship and your background.

If you have already obtained your green card and want to apply for citizenship, we can help. Cynthia Ceballos is a strong advocate for her clients, and will be at your side each step of the way.

Contact Ceballos Legal Consulting, LLC

Contact our attorney online or call us at 866-603-6592 to schedule an appointment at our firm's office near New Orleans. La abogada habla español.