An Experienced And Compassionate Immigration Attorney Helping Families Come Together Again

If you are a citizen of the United States, you can help your family member immigrate. Depending on the circumstances and how you are related to your loved one, there can be a years-long wait for a visa to become available. That's why it's best to consult with an immigration attorney as soon as possible to learn what options might apply to your situation.

Reuniting After A Deportation

A family torn apart in two different countries is an incredibly painful and sad situation, especially after a sudden removal or deportation.

You may feel frustration, confusion and at a loss for what to do next. You want your family member to return to the United States as soon as possible after being separated due to the law. Because immigration, its processes and applications are confusing, you may feel hopeless, and wonder if you'll ever see that family member again.

New Orleans area attorney Cynthia Ceballos is an immigration lawyer who feels strongly about the issues her clients face. Raised in Mexico City, she began practicing immigration law once she moved to the United States and now holds dual citizenship.

Immigration laws are complex, but she has more than 13 years of experience helping families that became separated reunite once again in Louisiana and other parts of the U.S. She gets to know each of her clients personally. She works with them to understand the details of their situation to find the best possible legal tool to bring your loved one home.

I-601 And I-601A Waivers

I-601 and I-601A waivers  of "unlawful presence" and "misrepresentation" are also available. These waivers can be used where a showing of "extreme hardship" can be made were they to be removed from the United States. The I-601 allows foreign nationals to apply while I-601A is for spouses, children, sons and daughters of U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents. Current immigration law now allows 601A waivers to be filed and wait for a decision inside the United States without having to go back to the country of origin.

Family Separation Is Difficult. You Need A Legal Help.

Contact Ceballos Legal Consulting, LLC, to set up a consultation and take the first step to reuniting your family. We can be reached at 866-603-6592 at our firm near New Orleans.